Project Manager Digitalisation at 100%
The Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue (HD) is undergoing a cross-organisational digital transformation of its internal processes, HD is currently looking for a Project Manager Digitalisation with solid experience in managing and facilitating complex IT and digital transformation projects.
Location : Based in Geneva
Start date : As soon as possible
I. Project management and coordination
- Oversee the strategic coherence of HD’s multi-dimensional digital transformation project, and act as a focal point in the project’s committee;
- Coordinate HD’s digital project, manage budget, track progress and develop an appropriate plan of action to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs as well as measure project performance;
- Keep track of project progress by managing project scope and timeline, informing people of next steps and responsibilities, setting up meeting agenda, and circulating meeting notes;
- Ensure project sponsors and stakeholders are regularly engaged for input/consultation communicating any emerging risks and corresponding mitigation plans. Provide transparent and timely reporting to all stakeholders;
- Ensure coherence between the various approaches of HD’s Corporate Services implementing digital transformation, and provide active support and advice to the Services’ heads in the implementation and integration of their respective projects;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Manage the budget, monitor project progress, and fulfil yearly narrative and financial reporting as per donor requirements.
II. Technical expertise and advice
- Act as a liaison with the IT department on the digitalisation process;
- Act as a liaison with external experts providing suitable business solutions;
- When needed, act as a technical expert or liaise with external experts in support of the Corporate Services for development, implementation and maintenance of the selected business solutions.
III. Change management
- Plan, implement and oversee appropriate change management strategies;
- Provide close advice and support to Corporate Services in developing and implementing change management strategies tailored to the needs of their specific digital project(s), at the organisational level;
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
IV. Communication and training
- Plan and manage an organisation-wide communication strategy and plan of action around HD’s digital transformation project;
- Act as an interface with the organisation’s Senior Management Team on the digital transformation project;
- Encourage a culture of innovation in the organisation and active participation in the implementation of digital transformation.
Professional skills :
- At least 7 years of experience in planning and managing cross-organisational digitalisation, preferable in an international context;
- In-depth knowledge and experience of change management techniques and strategies as well as organisational and cultural change;
- Experience in collaboration with internal and external partners;
- Solid knowledge of, and experience in, ITIL;
- Experience in modelling business processes (BPMN);
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Solutions (Dynamics 365 suite, Power Platform, Hubdrive and SharePoint) would be considered as a strong advantage;
- Ability to work in a bilingual French and English environment;
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and to understand stakeholders needs;
- Ability to lead projects independently and proactively with the adherence of all stakeholders.
Interpersonal skills :
- Flexible with the ability to adapt quickly to new working environments;
- Dynamic and positive attitude;
- Strategic problem-solver with an ability to simplify complex processes and issues;
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above described qualifications, please send your resume (maximum 2 pages) with a short cover letter by January 31 to email@example.com. Please indicate “Project Manager Digitalisation” in the subject line of your email.
HD is an equal opportunity employer.