Human Resources Officer at 100%
Based in Geneva
Starting date: June 2019
The new human resources (HR) officer will join a small yet agile team of three in HD’s HR department in Geneva. HD has more than 150 employees and 300 consultants worldwide, and the selected candidate will ensure coherence and quality responses to operational needs, contribute to the definition of the HR objectives and strategy, as well as act as an intermediary between the operational orientations and challenges and the HR department.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, he/she will:
- Provide proactive HR advice to staff and managers on a variety of HR issues with a focus on worldwide career development and performance evaluation processes;
- Contribute to the design and development of HR services, policies and processes, and train the employees on these developments;
- Support the development and implementation of the HR strategy;
- Provide guidance and advice to the HR team and managers regarding HR policies and procedures with a specific focus on functions classification process;
- Provide guidance on proposed organisational changes as well as support in drafting job descriptions and job grading;
- Prepare, advertise job opportunities, screen applications and interviews candidates;
- Review the HR legal compliance of all offices abroad in coordination with the HR team (personnel handbook, labor law, etc.);
- Contribute actively to the digitalisation process (HRIS);
- Develop and publish monthly KPIs as requested.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- At least five years of experience in a general HR role in an international environment;
- Relevant experience in the field;
- Hold a Master degree or equivalent in HR;
- Prior experience in evaluation and functions classification processes;
- Discretion in the management of sensitive information;
- Proactivity and entrepreneurship;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a sense of team spirit;
- Service and solution-oriented;
- Native English speaker with a strong level of French;
- Computer literate (MS Office) with a proficiency in Excel.
If you are interested in this position and meet the required qualifications, please send your resume (maximum 2 pages) with a short cover letter by 16 May 2019 to email@example.com.