Digitalisation Manager at 100%
Based in Geneva
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 2 years
As the organisation is planning to undertake a cross-organisational digital transformation of its internal processes, HD is currently looking for a manager with solid experience in managing and facilitating large and complex IT and digital transformation projects.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
A. Project management and co-ordination
- Oversee the strategic coherence of HD’s multi-dimensional digital transformation project, and act as a focal point in the project’s committee;
- Plan and manage HD’s digital project and budget, develop a detailed project plan to track progress and appropriate monitoring systems to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs as well as measure project performance;
- Identify risks and resolve potential issues in the project;
- Ensure coherence between the various approaches of HD’s Corporate Services implementing digital transformation, and provide active support and advice to the Services’ heads in the implementation and integration of their respective projects;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Report and escalate potential issues to the project’s committee as needed;
- Fulfil yearly narrative and financial reporting, and monitor project progress, as per donor requirements.
B. Technical expertise and advice
- Analyse business needs and identify/source corresponding suitable business solutions;
- Manage the selection (RFP) processes for business solutions;
- Act as a liaison with the IT department on the digitalisation process;
- Act as a liaison with external experts providing suitable business solutions;
- When needed, act as a technical expert or liaise with external experts in support of the Corporate Services for implementation of the selected business solutions.
C. Change management
- Plan, implement and oversee appropriate change management strategies, including training, coaching and sponsorship;
- Provide close advice and support to Corporate Services in developing and implementing change management strategies tailored to the needs of their specific digital project(s), at the organisational level;
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
D. Communication and training
- Plan and manage an organisation-wide communication strategy around HD’s digital transformation project;
- Act as an interface with the organisation’s Senior Management Team on the digital transformation project;
- Encourage a culture of innovation in the organisation and active participation in the implementation of digital transformation;
- Provide close support to Corporate Services in devising training plans on new business solutions to end-users. Where appropriate, take an active role in the training sessions;
- Provide support in planning and identifying suitable solutions for long-distance training for the organisation’s staff located outside Geneva.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in planning and managing large and/or cross-organisational digitalisation and IT processes;
- In-depth knowledge and experience of change management techniques and strategies as well as organisational and cultural change;
- Solid knowledge of, and experience in, ITIL ;
- Experience in modelling business processes (BPMN);
- Experience and knowledge of SharePoint would be considered as a strong advantage;
- Ability to work in a bilingual French and English environment.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt quickly to new working environments;
- Dynamic and positive attitude;
- Strategic problem-solver with an ability to simplify complex processes and issues;
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above described qualifications, please send your resume (maximum 2 pages) with a short cover letter by January 31 to firstname.lastname@example.org. HD is an equal opportunity employer.