Call for requests public procurement – Oslo Forum 2023
Call for requests to participate in a competitive tender process for hotel accommodation and related services for an event in the Oslo area in 12-15 June 2023
Deadline to apply: 5 August 2022
HD will be organising a large high-level event on 13-14 June 2023 and is conducting an competitive tender procedure with negotiation for the conference venue hotel in the Oslo area.
Interested hotels should send a request to participate in the open tender procedure to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by August 5, 2022, if they meet all of the following criteria. The detailed Request for proposal will be sent to the interested parties:
- Location and architectural features suitable for high-security cordons
- Located outside Central Oslo (hotels located in Oslo city centre will not be considered), maximum of 1 hour drive from Gardemoen airport and 1 hour drive outside of Oslo City centre.
- Possibility to hire the entire venue/separate wing for the event that can be fully cordoned for security
- Architecture and decor reflecting Norwegian characteristics
- Outdoor, garden area that can host at least 120 people for barbeques/cocktail events
- Well-lit and tastefully designed interiors suitable for hosting high-level guests
- Minimum of two entrances for guests
- Both standard and suite category rooms available
- Ideally 180 bedrooms available, both single and double occupancy, or a minimum of 65 bedrooms with the possibility of accommodating other guests in another hotel nearby (max 15 min. drive and same hotel category)
- Minimum of 4 meeting rooms with capacity to host 60-80 persons each and one large meeting/ballroom with capacity for 150-170 persons
Timeline of tender process
15 July 2022: Launch of call for competition
5 August 2022: Deadline to submit requests to participate
19 August 2022: Responses delivered to applicants by HD
2 September 2022: Deadline for proposal submission by successful applicants
a) Contract will be awarded to the proposal offering the best value for money (i.e. best score based on price and quality)
b) Bidders may be excluded from participation in the procedure if:
- they are bankrupt or being wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into an arrangement with creditors, have suspended business activities, are subject of proceedings concerning those matters, or are in any analogous situation arising from a similar procedure provided for in national legislation or regulations.
- they or persons having powers of representation, decision-making or control over them have been convicted of an offence concerning their professional conduct by a final judgment;
- they have been guilty of grave professional misconduct;
- they have not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions or taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which they are established, or the country where the contract is to be performed;
- they or persons having powers of representation, decision-making or control over them have been convicted for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation or money laundering by a final judgment;
- they make use of child labour or forced labour and/or practise discrimination, and/or do not respect the right to freedom of association and the right to organise and engage in collective bargaining pursuant to the core conventions of the International Labour Organization (ILO).
c) Contracts shall not be awarded to bidders which, during the procurement procedure:
- are subject to a conflict of interests;
- are guilty of misrepresentation in supplying the information required as a condition of participation in the RFP procedure, or fail to supply this information.
d) The proposals will be rejected if any illegal or corrupt practices have taken place in connection with the award.