Administrative Associate 50%
The Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue (HD) is currently looking for an Administrative Associate.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Based in Geneva and reporting to the Logistics Officer, the Administrative Associate will support the Humanitarian Mediation Global Programmes (HMGP) team in their daily activities. The team is composed of three staff members in Geneva, with a network of 17 consultants and work on mediation for health access in Africa, Middle East and Asia.
The Administrative Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in all travel arrangements for staff and consultants as well as visitors, including flights, visas, accommodation and insurances;
- Provide support in organising conferences, seminars and events in Geneva or outside of Geneva;
- Control expense allocations on project accounts and financial reports;
- Ensure the travel claims of employees and consultants meet HD policies and include the required documentation and signatures;
- Ensure expenses are allocated to projects as per donor requirements;
- Prepare advances and liquidations for consultants and submit them to Finance department;
- Prepare consultant invoices and activity reports and submit them to Finance department;
- Help preparing project audits.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- 3 years of relevant experience;
- Great attention to details and sense of responsibility;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team spirit;
- Service and solution-oriented;
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written) with a strong level of French;
- Computer literate (MS Office), proficiency in Excel.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria defined above, please send a complete file (CV, motivation letter, diplomas and work certificates) to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 August 2021. Please indicate Administrative Associate in the subject line of your e-mail.
HD promotes equal opportunities in employment.